BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Can anyone with a 'Titan Silver' Car tell me what the colour match is like when painted at an approved (only) Body Shop.

I'm toying with getting my 2010 E9x Bonnet and Front Valence painted as its badly stone chipped and been told that 'Titan Silver' needs blending into the wings.

I'm only going to proceed if its impossible to tell its been painted and that includes under artificial light, my previous car (VW Passat) was the same colour and was repaired following an accident, the match was perfect so I'm hopeful the same quality can be achieved.

Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Howdy,

Can anyone with a 'Titan Silver' Car tell me what the colour match is like when painted at an approved (only) Body Shop.

I'm toying with getting my 2010 E9x Bonnet and Front Valence painted as its badly stone chipped and been told that 'Titan Silver' needs blending into the wings.

I'm only going to proceed if its impossible to tell its been painted and that includes under artificial light, my previous car (VW Passat) was the same colour and was repaired following an accident, the match was perfect so I'm hopeful the same quality can be achieved.

Any comments/experiences would be gratefully received.
Apologies, I just realised this should be in the Bodywork/Detailing Thread, can you please move and delete.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Having been keyed by some toe rag the other week, I can confirm the match is perfect and blended so you can't tell across panels. I ended up with rear door, front door and front wing being done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts