BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to find somewhere that stocks powerflex RTAB but everywhere seems to be order only due to the fire at powerflex warehouse.Then found these guys they do the pair of powerflex bushes delivered for £29.08 :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup and they will be here Monday rather then a 10-14 day order. Recommended and they have a few nice cars a VXR-S and a VXR-R and a E92 M3 and a E46 M3 CSL that they race

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

will update when they turn up on monday

Reactions: RobbieV and RYM

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
heard nothing but bad things about this company. I know a whole forum possibly two that wont use them. Including alot of the csl owners

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
heard nothing but bad things about this company. I know a whole forum possibly two that wont use them. Including alot of the csl owners
1ST HAND EXPERIENCE :- I handed them £475 IIRC and I was happy with their service:thumbsup

For the sake of the amount above I certainly would be willing to do the business and then post an Evaluation of their service:thumbsup

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
I think quite a few of us have read those threads and seen both sides of the story.
Beauty of this forum though, open and honest advice :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
i only heard what was said on them threads.. But for me i would try somewhere else if a fellow owner has had a bad experience. Just my opinion

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i also had a few very good recomendations hence why i went for them ;-)

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
As in a previous thread today i think we need to be a little careful whats said as threads have had to been removed from other sites due to threat of legal action.
If anyone has personal experience thats a fair point but i'm sure we all don't believe things that some people write on the internet.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have heard/read and see pics of the above:shifty: but as i have never used them (probably never will) i cannot comment.
what excatly happened in these threas about this company then :thumbsup

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there is a world of difference between ordering bushes on the net and leaving your car with them for race prep.
just a bit :hihi

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
I think quite a few of us have read those threads and seen both sides of the story.
Beauty of this forum though, open and honest advice :thumbsup
Phew, my spade was working overtime there. Thanks to those who knew where I was coming from. ;)

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Right i'll probably be gettin some off these, are they easy or easier to fit back in compared to oem's? I think i'll need one for the MOT so i'll do both and how long do they last approximaltey?

and any suggestion as to get the old ones out? bolt/nut/washer job or burn it out?

I paid £75 for one fitted on my old compact but dont fancy racking up the bill as my brake lines look like they're going to go through any second :hihi

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i believe they are easier to fit as they dont have a metal casing or something but not to sure i always pay somebody to do the work so dont really see things myself im sure somebody will be along to comment and il update monday when they arrive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts