1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things that annoy me
People that que jump,:mad
people that drive on the motorway in the middle lane (lane hog):mad
people that drive with foglights on (in the rain/and when there is no fog):censored
the weather:mad
myself sometimes:hihi
etc etc etc
wot about you ???

·
Diamond BFuk Member
1,213 Posts
Blond, brainless, plastic boobed, kiss and tell, wannabe celebrity wag slags piss me off.
Women's TV, X factor into Strictly into Dancing on Ice into Britains got Talent back into X Factor. Now some crap called the Voice. Give us a break. Top Gear's only on twice a year and even Football takes a 2 month break.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Blond, brainless, plastic boobed, kiss and tell, wannabe celebrity wag slags piss me off.
Women's TV, X factor into Strictly into Dancing on Ice into Britains got Talent back into X Factor. Now some crap called the Voice. Give us a break. Top Gear's only on twice a year and even Football takes a 2 month break.
gety to the point petrolmarty :rofl

·
Registered
648 Posts
1. People who do not use their indicators on roundabouts, especially during heavy traffic when you need a gap to go.
2. You're bumbling along the fast lane on the motorway overtaking cars (as you do in a BMW) and a slow coach decides to pull out in front of you causing you to test your brakes and then pulls back in just to overtake 1 car, which is normally the lane hogger.
3. People who block junctions.
4. People who pull out of side roads and insist on travelling as slow as a sail.
5. People who tail gate during heavy traffic.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I regularly stay in the middle lane when I am doing 70 and overtaking spaced out low lane traffic. The limit is 70 so you buggers shouldn't be needing the middle lane if "hoggers" are already doing 70!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
  1. People who completely forget how to drive in a car park, i.e. not using indicators and driving the wrong way down a one way lane.
  2. People who drive around my estate and don't indicate when turning (there are 4 main roads which zig-zag through the estate with 6 round-abouts).
  3. People who sit in the 3rd lane on the M1 forcing me to cross from lane 1 to lane 4 so that I don't undertake.
  4. People who tell me to do something when they know I'm either about to do it, in the middle of doing it or just finished it. Like my manager today who pulled me into her office to ask why I hadn't started the work I was in the middle of doing. Well stop interrupting me and I might be able to F-ing finish it :mad

Rant over :sarcastic

·
Registered
78 Posts
"Constants" as I call them, those that drive at 40mph on a clear NSL road and when they come to a 30mph they continue doing 40mph.

Lack of indicators on roundabouts.

Young mums rushing to pick up little johnny/jenny from school at break neck speed.

People braking to 5mph below the posted limit because they are passing a speed camera.

·
Registered
88 Posts
David Cameron he is a total :censored
My mother in law she is a total :censored
Petrol prices they are a total rip off
People who drive at 25 MPH on a 40 road
The missing left mouse key on my laptop
Condensation in my headlights
Spare nuts and bolts when I fix the car! :eek
Ladies that fart :jaw-dropping
Traffic Jams
Having a thousand channels of TV and still I cant find anything to watch.
Ichy feet!
My missus nicking the covers at night leaving me stranded and cold on the edge :mad

My list could go on and on lol

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
ketchup bottles with the no mess widgets sh+t, feck all comes out ya squeeze a bit harder and it fires it everywhere bar ya feckin bacon sarnie:mad

Pikeys!! i hate em with a passion dishonest and theiving bastids as soon as they can walk and talk...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts