BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning to find my wing mirror hanging off by the electric cable :(

And to top it off, it was the side of the pavement, so a car hadn't even hit it! some little scumbag specifically kicked it off!

So not only do I now need a new wing mirror, it has made a massive dent on my door :(

Im gutted!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sorry to hear that too, very infuriating and completely pointless.

Hope it doesn't cost too much to get it sorted.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i said I hope they have something that they have put money into and someone f**ks it for them!

But like my mum said - they are the sort of people not to have stuff like that, thats why they do it!

Luckily I'm moving in 2 weeks - this road has got really bad :(. Was always a lovely area!

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Sorry to hear that, i remeber last year when for no reason at all some kids jumped o to the roof om my van, kicked my windscreen through, kicked the drivers door, kicked the boot, then two weeks later they stole a mirror, cut the fuel line andbrok the rear lock... Pi**ed me right off, its almost worth them doin it so i could catch the little c***s doin it! On a lighter note you can get a set of m3 rep mirrors off ebay for £25. Still not right tho... Hope you get it sorted mate

·
Registered
479 Posts
That's a harsh bit of news but you gotta pity the type of person who identifies damaging a car as a form of fun, especially pity them if I catch them in the act:mad

recently heard of a friend of a friend who caught a drunk man vomiting on his wifes car door so he tackled the guy to the ground and drained his bladder all over him, justice or what? :hihi

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Mel :frown some people are not worth the air they breathe :mad

Good Luck with putting the car back to normal :thumbsup

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate. Seems to be a bit of a craze at the moment. I have heard of a whole street of cars having their pavement side wing mirrors kicked off. For that reason I make sure my mirrors are folded in both sides when the car is left anywhere off the drive.

X

·
0 Posts
Thats terrible news & I am very sorry to hear that, mindless chavs infuriate me to a point where I could quite happily seriously injure them.

I hope you manage to get it repaired

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this, Mel. Glad you're getting out of there soon, though! :thumbsup

I'm really fortunate to live in an area where this kind of vandalism happens quite rarely.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry to hear your bad news Melly :frown

There are some very sad people in this world that have been dragged up, not brought up and unfortunately it seem's to be getting worse :mad

Hope your move proves to be a good one :thumbsup

·
Seriously Platinum BFuk Member
135 Posts
Melly,

This craze for kicking door mirrors off is really terrible. Me and my dog send you a big hug and a sloppy lick at this low point for you.

Steven & Baby
XXX

·
Registered
515 Posts
sorry to hear that your car got damaged could have been worse though there are some right pricks about good luck with the move and hope you get your motor sorted soon

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
B:censoredDS :mad:mad
it boils my piss when i heard about stuff like this happening
it happend at a place i used to stay a while ago pretty much every weekend
i would be walking to work on a friday or saturday morning and see most of the cars on the street with one or maybe both of their wing mirrors kicked off even a bloody toyota hilux amazon that the neighbours had, however the hell they manged to do that one still baffles me :confused
my van got done once and a mates car had his bootlid damaged :mad

:censored little s:censoredts

·
Registered
360 Posts
It's horrible isn't it when someone selects your car for this kind of treatment.

Mine was scratched quite badly last year.

Make sure you report it and get a crime number - this means that if you make a claim your unlikely to lose your NCB. You never know it could turn into an opportunity to get a few extra dents/ scratches removed?

It's worth remembering that what goes around comes around and the perpetrators will hopefully suffer some painful :thumbsup misfortune soon.:mad

1 - 20 of 27 Posts