BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not as deep as it sounds folks. But to me, these girls mark the start of my weekend and relaxation. Who is significant in your life outside of family.

BTW, some of you know I frequent the local pub on a Friday, these are the barmaids, no nasty comments, they are somebody's daughters and partners :thumbsup

I thought I was still p*ssed, it's the photo that's out of focus :hihi

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Nah Ronnie, she's dead sincere, now the one on the right admits to being shallow, she said she would marry me tomorrow if I could prove I won last weeks Euromillions draw by 10am :hihi
I like real girls, so she's right up my street, :hihi

My saviours would be my mates, both male and female, they keep me sane, (as well as my boy, he's everything to me and my only reason for being on this poo hole of a planet! :lol)

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, in there tonight and all three were off :mad

I understand my alcoholic intake last week caused much amusement with them all. I am now trying to rack my brains as to what I said.....:confused

·
Registered
7 Posts
Must've been bad for all of them to be off tonight...:eek You didn't mention the 500 did you :eek

OMG sinking to new levels-I keep telling myself though NealP would love these jokes...and 2 digs at a 500 in one night...possibly more than he could handle :rofl:rofl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts