BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
gotta love the fact he gave the bus a nudge as well though. Has anyone else noticed how much buses love blocking junctions as they push up as far as they can so they are past a traffic light as it turns red and just sit in the middle of the road until the other sneaky red jumpers oncoming clear out of the way?

one junction near work has you sitting there on green watching this almost daily. stuck while the inconsiderate git waits to get out of your way. With the bendy bus doing it you just want to follow him and slash his tyres, but then the smug git will just get an extended break. Give way to the bus used to be written on the back of buses. they have their own lane, they pull out regardless of time and safety. hate them. Kind of wish the hum vee had ripped the side out of that bus now

PS. I think UK roads are the reason we have gun restrictions :lol

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
no wonder the Iraqi's hate them when they're driving about like they own the place and nudge cars out the way!! LOL!

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Registered
506 Posts
Excellent. Only trouble is that if it were in the UK he would've used £45 worth of fuel in the length of that clip.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
It made me chuckle, and then made me think that they were nobs to be honest...

What a way to integrate...

Normally I'm totally for the army British, American or whatever but if these guys were pissing about then they're cocks, hopefully they were in a rush for a good reason

·
Registered
74 Posts
i think they have to drive like that in iraq. think about it, an american military vehicle stationary in traffic might as well have a bullseye painted on it. i'm not saying it's right but they may have no choice

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i think they have to drive like that in iraq. think about it, an american military vehicle stationary in traffic might as well have a bullseye painted on it. i'm not saying it's right but they may have no choice
I disagree for the reason that it probably wouldn't take too much to stop one if they wanted too.. They would only need to block it or box it in with a couple of cars/lorries.. That and the fact the one of them has taken a video and posted it on the Internet.

·
Registered
737 Posts
suprised hummers can shift anything, drove a few when i was at fort bragg and they are utter s**t tbh, 45 mph flat out and you see double cos of vibration, hell of a lot of plastic in the construction, it was years before they could air despatch em, our 90 and 110 s would p8ss all over them off road, they yanks used to cry into their beer over the demis of the willis jeep, trust me they are as competent as their soldiers LOL

by the way they couldnt air despatch em cos they broke lol, id go as far to say that hilux in another thread would be a better vehicle

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Well even if the Iraq people did think "we'll give these peace keeping chaps a chance", they've managed to alienate all the drivers in that very short clip very quickly..
Twats.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Well even if the Iraq people did think "we'll give these peace keeping chaps a chance", they've managed to alienate all the drivers in that very short clip very quickly..
Twats.
how are you supposed to win hearts and minds when you bomb the s88t out of a country for weeks then invade, every citezen has probabley lost a friend /relative through american bombs alone, i support british troops having been there and donnit meself but i think its was a pointless waste of life all round and blairs a f**kin war crimminal

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
how are you supposed to win hearts and minds when you bomb the s88t out of a country for weeks then invade, every citezen has probabley lost a friend /relative through american bombs alone, i support british troops having been there and donnit meself but i think its was a pointless waste of life all round and blairs a f**kin war crimminal
Yeah they hate them anyway. Doesn't help smashing into the back of their cars though really and it sounded like they were enjoying it tbh. I support our troops too, never done it and wouldn't want to (but respect to you for doing your bit).:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
hummvees do look the dogs danglies though. proper ones that is, not the woofty CSI ones

1 - 17 of 17 Posts