BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right we had a lot of talk about this late last year and lots of good ideas, and people saying thet were up for the trip.
Well lets get the ball off and rolling, I think we should add your name to a list of who is going and the best month for them as well if they are camping or hotel.

1, Plumb - anytime - hotel

·
Registered
359 Posts
wrenny1969 (and brother) - outside school holiday (mid sep?) - hotel or camping (just want to be near my car)....bring it on this will be a laugh!

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Names down guys, makes it easy to read then :thumbsup

Easter time or May for a weekend would be great, out on a Friday home on a Monday, take in Reims old F1 stadium on the way back for some photos if ya want. :thumbsup

September is Monza F1 time so I'll drive there (Italy) but could meet up with you on the monday after the GP and drive back with you on the Wednesday.

·
Registered
359 Posts
okay so maybe a weekend in May as long as it isn't half term....will that give us all enough time to raise the cash?

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plumb
i maybe up for this just need to know when mate, as i have holi booked in july - august but after all good mate:thumbsup:thumbsup
I'll go anytime, wouldn't mind and earlier trip, and a later trip :hihi

·
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We could share the ring taxi and not risk smashing our cars (and the expensive ring charges) and get a proper fast lap by a proffessional driver.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sounds good but I do want one lap of the ring in my motor even if it is only the one! Really looking forward to this guys! Other than the lap and the fast lap taxi I'm happy drinking and site seeing ;)
i'm not going to push it but my car and me need one lap aswell:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts