BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have almost finished our Made One demo car so I thought you guys might be interested in the some pictures. :)

Its kitted out with Lowtec 30/20 springs and features BBS CH-R wheels supplied by our good friends at Wheel Mafia.

A little bit of stretch and a special MK5 Golf offset helps it sit spot on.

Spec:

19x8.5 ET48 BBS CH-R wheels
225/35/19 Pilot sport PS2 (Ferrari fitment - 98Y rated!)
Lowtec 30/20 kit

Hope you like :thumbsup

·
Registered
374 Posts
looks well love the looks of the r32, embarrased to say this but before I bought the 3 series was looking at a 2.0 GT TDI Golf which had the full R32 kit on it. Dont judge me :hihi

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
We have almost finished our Made One demo car so I thought you guys might be interested in the some pictures. :)

Its kitted out with Lowtec 30/20 springs and features BBS CH-R wheels supplied by our good friends at Wheel Mafia.

A little bit of stretch and a special MK5 Golf offset helps it sit spot on.

Spec:

19x8.5 ET48 BBS CH-R wheels
225/35/19 Pilot sport PS2 (Ferrari fitment - 98Y rated!)
Lowtec 30/20 kit

Hope you like :thumbsup
very nice chris but why just springs and not coilovers or does it invalidate the warranty on a new car?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice for a VW :shifty:

Look better for us if you posted a pic of a sorted BMW :thumbsup
Thats a pretty sweet M3 in you sig, hows about a Lowtec kit so we can show the forum a sorted E46 ;)

Like this:

@Kevin Whittaker - Thanks!

@chrisymarr - Thats not a bad idea. The fuel this thing drinks makes me want to do the same!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Spirit
Thanks, we will be trying everything on the car over time.
Coilovers will be next but for now its good to show the benefits of the spring kits we do.

Great stance and ride with low cost!

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
Thats a pretty sweet M3 in you sig, hows about a Lowtec kit so we can show the forum a sorted E46 ;)

Like this:

@Kevin Whittaker - Thanks!

@chrisymarr - Thats not a bad idea. The fuel this thing drinks makes me want to do the same!
Thats too low mate, my M3 rides all the speed bump without touching down, I'll keep it that way thanks :thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts