BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so it seems a great idea at the time to leave ya car at ya friends when ya have a drink and youll get it the next day :rofl this is all very well until the next day you have no way at all of getting it and im now stuck in me house as day as the snow gets worse and worse :hihi typical :rofl

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant belive not one person is around with a car haha, i just watchin drop dead fred now lol

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see now there in lies the problem lol i get paid on the 23rd and until that moment im the most skint mam alive :rofl

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yea I know what you mean about the snow m8. I couldn't beleive it when I looked out the window today when I woke up to see inches of snow on the ground again! I'm glad I put my car in my garage yesterday :hihi where it will be staying till next friday :frown

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should make for some interesting driving when i do go get it lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
i usually intend on leaving my car one day, but i'm usually so rough on the saturday or sunday it ends up getting postponed.

now if only i could drive 2 cars at once i could go myself in my e30 to get the compact or vice versa :lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
You see..this is why i dont drink:silly

Apart from the fact i once had a hangover...and resolved never to drink again:thumbsup (doesn't have anything to do with the fact i was in A&E by this point...honest:hihi ) And, true to my word...3 1/2 years on..i dont drink anything alcoholic:cool

I love driving, so would never do it anyway...Why leave the car, when you can drive it home.....if you dont drink, obviously:shifty: I dont trust leaving my car anywhere:frown AND..im DES everytime i go out:rofl:sarcastic Hence my current nickname... 'Nims Taxi's ' :lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
It was actually sunny in lincoln yesterday afternoon, so I decided seeing as I was gunna get ratted saturday night, id wash wax n polish the car in the sun.
It was really gleaming and I felt v proud of my 2 hours of 'work'.
Needless to say I was gutted when I woke up sunday morning, and saw it covered with roughly 4" of snow ffsk :( I dont have a garage only a driveway grrr gutted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts