BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys just having a ponder with this years plans for the 323i. ive been looking at th gt models. i know they have a extra splitter on the front and bigger spoiler
i found a few with double spoilers kind of a lip then a spoiler ontop of that. are these the right ones or is it the normal single spoiler.
also are the skirts the same as the m3 along with mirrors and the back bumpers look like the normal m sport/m3 ones is this right.

love the look of them but carnt even think about finding one let alone how much they would be. jsut out of curosity what engine do they have in

cheers guys

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh cheers mate nice site for info and confirms what im after plus a few extras.
Carbon Fibre interior trim including center console and glove box- is this just the trim ontop of the centre console and glove box itself plus the little panel between the heaters. carbon ont hem ijs a bonus as i have a carbon theme coming this year. not after a full rep i just like the style.
problem im having is finding decnet stuff for the e36 as most is chavvey crap that dont suit it what so ever
get splitter on the cards for feb maybe end of this month now going to look into the spoilers

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
The carbon trim, and 295bhp was only on the Euro LHD GTs, The UK got a GT look car with a regular engine.

I'm not sure about what diff the UK GT had, the euros had a 3.23, and as they were a testbed for the Evo in some ways, I would have thought they'd have had the larger 210 diff, but the UK ones I have seen have the 188mm case, contents unknown.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah had a read and for the uk on 50 where made so theres me not getting a real one lmao. not a fan of reps but the gt has stunning extras i think i need a gt rep badge for the rear hahaha
hopefully i should be able to source these and get it ready for santa pod keeping the bonnet shut thou pmsl

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking forwatd to making it after looking about for an hour i carnt find genuine parts for interior so oayday ill bd buying a roll of carbon then wrapping alot. Gt splitter eirther this month ir next funds alowing obviously Paints due in april time so she should be looking good soon busy busy mate

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
yeah had a read and for the uk on 50 where made so theres me not getting a real one lmao. not a fan of reps but the gt has stunning extras i think i need a gt rep badge for the rear hahaha
hopefully i should be able to source these and get it ready for santa pod keeping the bonnet shut thou pmsl
Don't see why not, the Imola Individual or GTII to some folk (apparently never officially called that) turn up all the time and only 50 of those too.

Also may only have been 50 GT indicidual in green but there was 256 of the GT Coupe, pretty much the same.............

·
Registered
268 Posts
There's a British Racing Green GT for sale on Pistonheads at the moment for about £7k... or there was last time I looked! The owner is a member of another board and it looks pretty tidy.

But for £7k, I'd be getting an Evo all day long :hihi

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts