BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2701 - 2720 of 2745 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
That feeling when Coming out of stupid shape parking exits.
I come out of few time and check. Still I shit my pants lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
617 Posts
Thats why I went with Radinox stainless steel lips on mine - dont trust myself :D
You just have to check few time you be safe, but if you want to look "normal" for society you kerb them quickly lol you have to be like them

Anyway how much did you pay for each lips? They dont require polish like normal lips? I be buying radinox if I dont need to worry about water mark

·
Registered
159 Posts
got them from
https://www.felgenfuchs.de/en/home/

I've had them ceramic coated them when I got them and theres been no issue with water marking / going dull - I think even without coating they would be fine - stainless steel opposed to bare aluminium would not suffer.

Also I kerbed them pretty badly - sounded like I'd destroyed them from inside the car - got out to look - could hardly see a mark on them...... there was some dust, but that was from the kerb being chewed by the rim, rim was barely marked :)

found a vid

https://youtu.be/RmX2ZPZeO8w

·
Registered
617 Posts
got them from
https://www.felgenfuchs.de/en/home/

I've had them ceramic coated them when I got them and theres been no issue with water marking / going dull - I think even without coating they would be fine - stainless steel opposed to bare aluminium would not suffer.

Also I kerbed them pretty badly - sounded like I'd destroyed them from inside the car - got out to look - could hardly see a mark on them...... there was some dust, but that was from the kerb being chewed by the rim, rim was barely marked :)
I know they bombe proof they wont give up. So custom cs didn't fit them with radinox? You replace them later?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I know they bombe proof they wont give up. So custom cs didn't fit them with radinox? You replace them later?
They did fit them with radinox but completely screwed me on the rear offsets - totally unworkable unless I used 245 tyres at the rear - which looked stupid and rode like crap - bit the bullet and rebuilt them in the correct size

·
Registered
617 Posts
They did fit them with radinox but completely screwed me on the rear offsets - totally unworkable unless I used 245 tyres at the rear - which looked stupid and rode like crap - bit the bullet and rebuilt them in the correct size
I never trust that guy. Just had to ask him one question he was like I dont know lol

·
Registered
617 Posts
When your head is too big and you wont fit. Now I feel great in 8 at least I fit in lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings everybody...it has been a few years since I posted here...some of you may recall I was the chap who used to work at Classic Car Club London, who drove off into Europe in search of a new life. Sofia, Bulgaria provided it. And somehow, with some extreme good luck, my pride and joy lives here with me as of the last few years. Complete with winter tyres, my 8 is now no stranger to snow as you can see!

Bad habits die hard...and a right hand drive 645ci running on LPG is my daily warrior - you can just about see it in the snow. And yes...it does indeed brave each winter with me to go to work and back.

Just a quick hello really, I am excited to be back here and look forward to being active like I used to be. The Bmw scene out here in Eastern Europe is awesome...I will be sure to report when I have time.

IMG_7117.jpg IMG_8771.jpg IMG_6607.jpg

2701 - 2720 of 2745 Posts