BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 2723 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
:chat:chat:chat Hey you Guys ,here we have it,I'm so happy I've sent a donation;) would be nice if we all did as a decent thank you for giving us what we wanted:thumbsup
Must say my donation is well overdue but it will happen.. thanks for reminder. And I feel the same way about this sticky, we've needed one.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
:chat:chat:chat Hey you Guys ,here we have it,I'm so happy I've sent a donation;) would be nice if we all did as a decent thank you for giving us what we wanted:thumbsup
Agreed, After all the help I have received (and that yet to come) a donation was the least I could do :thumbsup

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
940 Posts
1st trail fit, I've since done lots of cutting & adjusting but you can get an idea, deff need some Feck off pipes to fill out the spacers??
IMG_2798.jpg

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thanks for pic Stevie, looks interesting - are you retaining the usual CSi front spoiler yeah?

We'll need lots of pics of the whole car after its finished.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Car looks boss.
Hands up everyone who thinks Pic No 4 is *cough* really quite good. :silly I used to do location work and they never had production assistants like that. :mad
The young lady is NOT a production assistant, she's in the Band. Hopefully it will all come together when we see the final mix.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Ah - to be honest NOS I only mentioned 'production assistant' again cos you didn't rise to the bait and ID her after the last time I said it! ;)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Ah - to be honest NOS I only mentioned 'production assistant' again cos you didn't rise to the bait and ID her after the last time I said it! ;)
:rofl :rofl :rofl sorry I'm a bit slow, the night shifts are taking their toll.
Yesterday was painful, I left home at 6am to goto the shoot, I then worked through the night without a break, by 7am this morning I was wasted.
From 1st April I'm redundant, but I'm looking forward to the rest. I want to go to more meets and catch up with you guys :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Meets yes.
Trying to devise an appealing idea for a London meet this Spring/ summer.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
We have a custom car / meet on the first Sunday of every month here in Guildford. It was started many years ago by Burger King and still tends to attract lots of American Muscle. Its a great venue and I see regulars there now, however like my fishing, I ONLY stand around when its warmish these days. Last year we used to take the 840 & 850, we gathered a lost of interest. Trouble was the Saxo / Corsa kids tended to focus on the Nitrous and I would be bombarded with stupid questions.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
My first minor alterations - easily reversible if/ when i get bored.. pix, opinions welcome

Alright chaps,
Few things different with my car now, firstly thanks to Best Buy . i think his suggestion about yellow FTPs really works on my car, tho I'm sure some won't agree, my roundels are no longer blue and white (I didn't use a yellow decal in the same shade as the car - it didn't contrast enough for my liking) and there's also a pic of the small yellow roundels i added to both front (side) windows.

Anyway, pix.. hope u like 'em ;) +, I'm happy to take negatives from people that like yellow cars but don't like what i did :silly

30mpilj.jpg
xd60dx.jpg
2a8p4bs.jpg
bf5oc3.jpg
2rmocyh.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2723 Posts