BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
Had the car in at Bexley Motor Works today and thought I'd just post here to say that I am was very pleased with the work... I took the car in as it had used a little coolant (again) and I wanted to know why. The guys at Bexley Motor Works couldn't find a fault but changed the coolant etc. and put my mind a rest. I also had a creak coming from the front of the and they diagnosed worn/old control arm bushes but no need to replace them straight off and no pressure to either!!!!
They only charged the hours labour and consumables but had pressure and crack/sniff tested head when hot and cold and had it on test all day!!!
These guys know their stuff and are courteous and honest (rare these days I find). In short I would recommend these guys!!!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I have also heard good things about them, they are in London somewhere IIRC.

Could you post up their details (address, tel no.) in the garages section of the website?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Detail for you... The shop front looks pretty unselubrious but don't let that put you off... The race cars outside let you know they know what they are doing!!!!
http://www.bmsport.com/
Bexley Motor Works
10A Lion Road
Bexleyheath
Kent
DA6 8NR
0208 304 9797

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep...spotted him on here the other day, one of the reasons for going tbh. Have posted the details in the thread as requested...
Thanks
Paul

·
Administrator
4,218 Posts
Detail for you... The shop front looks pretty unselubrious but don't let that put you off... The race cars outside let you know they know what they are doing!!!!
http://www.bmsport.com/
Bexley Motor Works
10A Lion Road
Bexleyheath
Kent
DA6 8NR
0208 304 9797
Thanks for posting about your experience.

They have a very good reputation! I would definitely give them a go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see more of you. We have a wide span of services, from an oil change to M3 engine conversions, we've done it all!

Hopefully some of you made it to our Xmas Dyno Day, which was a amazing turn out.

Thanks again for your support.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see more of you. We have a wide span of services, from an oil change to M3 engine conversions, we've done it all!

Hopefully some of you made it to our Xmas Dyno Day, which was a amazing turn out.

Thanks again for your support.
Hello...:)
Youre not far from me at all (dartford), so might be popping up for some quotes..
Needs some bushes changed and i'm losing enthusiasm for spanner waving myself..:D
Rear trailing arm bushes and the front round ones (whose name escapes me right now!!) on an E46...so not too complicated..:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.