BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Thank you Mark for pushing through my order so as to guarantee delivery before the Easter weekend :thumbsup
Tell us all what you got so we can be jealous!! :hihi Im planning a detailing weekend next month so may well get in contact with Mark too :cool

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tell us all what you got so we can be jealous!! :hihi Im planning a detailing weekend next month so may well get in contact with Mark too :cool
Not a big order mate, just a Autobrite Polar Express drying towel, Autobrite Cherry Glaze, PBs Black Hole glaze and a couple of wax applicators.

Along with the AG intensive tar remover bought last month in Halfords 3 for 2 deals, over the weekend I'm going to:-

wash (2bm obviously)
apply AG tar remover
wash
apply 2 coats of AB Cherry Glaze
chippex affected areas
wash
apply PBs Black Hole Glaze
Wax with DDJ Purple Haze x2 coats minimum

then stand back and admire the gleam :D

Seb, why don't you contact Mark at Autobrite give him your budget and what products you think you need
and let him select the products he feels will do the job best? I'm sure he'd be ok with that. :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Not a big order mate, just a Autobrite Polar Express drying towel, Autobrite Cherry Glaze, PBs Black Hole glaze and a couple of wax applicators.

Along with the AG intensive tar remover bought last month in Halfords 3 for 2 deals, over the weekend I'm going to:-

wash (2bm obviously)
apply AG tar remover
wash
apply 2 coats of AB Cherry Glaze
chippex affected areas
wash
apply PBs Black Hole Glaze
Wax with DDJ Purple Haze x2 coats minimum

then stand back and admire the gleam :D

Seb, why don't you contact Mark at Autobrite give him your budget and what products you think you need
and let him select the products he feels will do the job best? :thumbsup
Be sure to post photos of the results Simon :cool

Yup may well do :thumbsup Gotta check what products ive got left then get a list of new stuff I want and go from there :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts