BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Here are a few pictures of the brushes in question. These maybe a new product for us and to be honest they are really really good quality, strong, big and softest boar hair bristles! Made for the perfectionist!

So here are the pics that we took today to basically give you some idea of what the brush is about, what it can do and what it compares to with the other brushes on the market! Just to let you know that the quality is excellent on these brushes, not really to be compared to similar brushes.

Enjoy! Ill let the pictures speak for themselves! :thumb:

Compared to Original Swissvax style brushes!

So there you go guys! I do hope you like the look of these brushes and hopefully when we get them they will be available for you and to distribute to traders also! A professional detailing multi purpose with soft boar hair bristles and built for your everyday Detailing chores!

All the best and ill let you know when i know about price etc!!

Mark:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Just spotted this. Looks much better than the standard brush which you can get (too small imo) do you stock these now?

Oh and what product you using on the tyres...:cool

·
Registered
142 Posts
Used my brush today and is very good. Helped get into the small places and not a single bristle fell out or broke lol

would definitely recommend

also bought the bubblegum stuff and here is the results...admittedly I should have taken a before picture!!! but hey ho

sorry the second pic isn't much good :-(

Cheers to Autobrite

1 - 8 of 8 Posts