BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Any recommendations for attaching a spoiler. Everything I've seen and know is tape but anyone used any auto glues like speed bond?

Jim

·
Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
735 Posts
3m VHB tape. I’ve used it to install my spoiler, front apron lip, side skirt extensions (also 4 self tapping screws on each side for extra security incase any road grime, tar, grit etc eats away at the adhesive) and my friend’s spoiler on his f13.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
had my spoiler on my e90 330d for 4 years with 3m tape,still suck fast,on my 640d f13 same,but for over 1 year,as long as its done properly,would never use screws or tiger seal,its the devils sperm that stuff

·
Registered
2013 BMW estoril blue f30 330d
735 Posts
Only Screws for the splitter and side skirt extensions for extra security due to our road conditions

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd full bodkin with tiger glue on rx8 never had any issue with ant of the kit however no good if u ever want to remove as half the pain would come of,but many options and as rasa said I just a case of doing in properly whichever route you take.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'd full body kit with tiger sill on rx8 never had any issue with any of the kit however no good if u ever want to remove as half the pain would come of,but many options and as rasa said I just a case of doing in properly whichever route you take.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts