BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted a bit of help with what sort of dampers to get as I'm looking to refresh them, I'm putting eibach springs on but not sure on drop as I've heared alot of good thing about them :thumbsup and poly bushes alround aswell, again a lot of good things mentioned for them too :thumbsup but my main question is what sort of dampers :confused bilstein dampers are a bit out my price range at almost £400 for front dampers and £200 for rear :jaw-dropping I was thinking of koni, spax or avo but wanted to know what all you guys are sitting on or shall I just use oem dampers
thanks for any help or advise provided :thumbsup

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could go with some Eibachs http://www.c3bmw.co.uk/StockItem.as...roductID=1458&oRef=-1&section=2&Item=unassign

I know A20 will say coilovers, H&R :hihi
lol, I've been there before and its not very good on my road, lets just say :eek thanks for the links, best price I've seen these for.

Found out that koni's rear dampers arn't adjustable on the car :frown so I might be steering away from them, also some alarming comments that the dampers blow out and loose all there pressure, not liking the sound of that lol

I've been looking at Spax PSX kit 30 front and 20 rear with adjustable dampers tested to tuv german standard so can't be bad and there only £400 on offer so might be very very temped

·
Registered
25 Posts
lol, I've been there before and its not very good on my road, lets just say :eek thanks for the links, best price I've seen these for.

Found out that koni's rear dampers arn't adjustable on the car :frown so I might be steering away from them, also some alarming comments that the dampers blow out and loose all there pressure, not liking the sound of that lol

I've been looking at Spax PSX kit 30 front and 20 rear with adjustable dampers tested to tuv german standard so can't be bad and there only £400 on offer so might be very very temped
Hello mate.
I am also looking to upgrade my suspension and have also been looking at the Spax PSX kit. where have you managed to find them at this price as i have only been able to find them for around £500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.