BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my E65 is sitting much higher on the front passenger side, I don't have air suspension, checked the springs and shocks and there is no damage on front or rear. Could it be the switching between sports and comfort on the damper settings ? I've been told it could be a lazy spring on front driver side. No visible damage under bonnet either so the driver side has not collapsed and popped through to the engine bay

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, my E65 is sitting much higher on the front passenger side, I don't have air suspension, checked the springs and shocks and there is no damage on front or rear. Could it be the switching between sports and comfort on the damper settings ? I've been told it could be a lazy spring on front driver side. No visible damage under bonnet either so the driver side has not collapsed and popped through to the engine bay
Hi Rage7,

I have a similar issue on my 2020 X3. The passenger side is a bit higher that the drivers side. I had it checked at the dealership and they told me that there is nothing wrong with it and that they compared it to the same exact model they have (brand new) and it is also a little lower on the drivers side. Not really sure why it is but to be fair, I would like the car to be even.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts