BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seller as mentioned forwarded me another USB with the pictures. My additional key turned up at Toyota and was posted to me the other day.

Due to some technical glitch, I'm having to post 1 picture at a time..........

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Glad to see everything turned up DSK. Just a shame some members are no longer with us to share the glory:rofl

Awesome picture:cool

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
another picture and one of the Supra on its own after being p!ssed on overnight with rain just after being washed.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The GTR is what I was collected from the airport in........

Impressive is an understatement. Due to advanced electronic data logging the car could not be taken above about 3,000rpm until run in, otherwise when the data would have been called up at the service the warranty will have been void! Even upto this sort of relaxed rpm, the GTR was very comfortable, quick enough to keep you whizzing along, many people would think they'd have a chance as it was just 'briskly swift' at modest throttle and rpm's. Very comfortable and supportive seats, quite a compliant ride on normal roads in normal suspension setting mode and even on the dirt tracks once we got off the main road. The interior was impressive, no 'jap crap' m'larky, but very nicely finished ad textured interior trimming, easy to operate and understand buttons/screen etc etc. Relatively quiet as well with a distant manly exhaust note waiting like a gentleman until ones right foot says otherwise.

For £50K I can't think of a more accomplished vehicle......

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me too, I just hope they come down a bit. 70% depreciation in 12 months would be nice....
Trade the 335i in for one, you won't regret it. Peformance aside, the quality and finish on the GTR was seriously something that the Germans could fill thier notepads with! I know some older Jap stuff was plasticky and some was just damn excellent, but the GTR's interior, ergonomics, comfort etc is unlike what you would naturally think it to be.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Celica that has been fed nothing but steroids since designs started at the drawing board:rofl

1 - 20 of 26 Posts