BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E36 Coilover set from Hottuning :thumbsup

Edwin was very helpful indeed, with info & replies being pretty prompt and straight to the point.

Delivery was very quick too and only took 3 days after I made payment. It came safely packaged in a BIG box too lol

The kit itself looks good and fitted with no problems.
(I did have fun trying out different ride heights lol)

The only thing niggly thing to note, is that depending on the offset of your wheels you may require spacers for the front 3,5,10mm depending. So just bare that in mind if you want to drop your car very low. :hihi
(I was prepared for this prior to purchase so not a big deal for me - FYI, I used 5mm spacers)

IMHO for this price you can't go wrong. A budget brand maybe, but it exceeded my expectations by far. :thumbsup

Below is a pic of the parts (It came in a big box but I didn't take a pic of that lol)

If you want to find out more or even see how my install went, feel free to search the forum and check my thread...

My Ongoing E36 328i... :cool

-----------------------------------------

My overall verdict.....

Superb!! Highly Recommend A++ 10/10

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does the car handle well with these on?
Sorry for not replying sooner, but I wanted to give the car a good run last few days to give you the proper results :hihi

So to answer......It handles a hell of a lot better than it did before on my sports dampers and Schnitzer springs. It hugs the road firmly and you can feel the road without braking your back lol. It's not to hard and not bouncy and IMO makes you feel like you can own the road!! :hihi

:D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
fancy a set of these for myself.. currently on standard shocks with eibach springs.. not sure what to do!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts