BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
agree with you there doggy, i think the mad max films is a generational thing though, anyone much younger than me only sees bad acting, i see the magic

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
the coolest bit in film is in the wanderers when the big feller tells terror to 'leave the kid alone'...no idea if this is on youtube tbh.
another film, which is cool packed is the warriors...classic scenes abound :)
most anything by tarantino is cool...but the scene in pulp where mr wolf takes over is tres cool ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
the coolest bit in film is in the wanderers when the big feller tells terror to 'leave the kid alone'...no idea if this is on youtube tbh.
another film, which is cool packed is the warriors...classic scenes abound :)
most anything by tarantino is cool...but the scene in pulp where mr wolf takes over is tres cool ;)
years ago me and a mate were talking about the film the grew up to, the one you had to watch at school, i rented mine qaudrophenia, he loved it then we rented his the wanders loved it, 'pricks with ears' lol got to watch that again, might go out tonight and play tits an elbows

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine is from John Bishops lastest DVD " Elvis has left the building " . On the DVD extras he`s walking around Porthcawl , South Wales . And for a split second , if you look closely there I am ! Driving past with the roof off looking cool ( well as cool as a 40 odd year old bald guy can be :rofl )

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Doggy WTF??? Are you a really really really really old version of me? Hot foods a live of mad max and manga? Seriusley? Got loadsa of manga and yes I agree bike scene in akira awesome! Got both origional and the remake! And mad max is always awesome! Every scene is epic.... Except the third.... Not so good!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts