BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offered these wheels £100..I've been told they're Style 5 but they don't look like it..
They look like my Current e34 15" metric Although these are 16" and don't have the cover over the Bolts...Any idea what they are...and are they worth it?

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
I've been offered these wheels £100..I've been told they're Style 5 but they don't look like it..
They look like my Current e34 15" metric Although these are 16" and don't have the cover over the Bolts...Any idea what they are...and are they worth it?
Hmm. Tricky one this!!
I dont know exactly what style 5s are to be honest? but those looks like bog stock cross spoke alloys to me.

If they fit your car and are the right offset, I would say if the tyres are all good they might be worth a punt.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been told from a Different forum these Look like e28 M5 Wheels BBs RA
I can't find any to check...but if they are I'm told these will fit...Unfortunately the chap selling them can't tell me the Offset has he has never heard of the Term!

·
Registered
78 Posts
There are different types of style 5s and they are one of them. However they are nothing like the style 5s that people really want (see my sig). I think these are the early ones.
Buy them, that is a good price imo, gets rid of metrics and they would be worth that all day long and some to an e30 m3 owner.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...It is the ones in your Pic that I thought they were...
I since Found out that The ones above are From a 7 series...
I'm now looking at some "throwing stars" if the Bloke Ever gets back to me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts