BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just stopped at a shop at a ruff area in sunderland tonite and come back out and a random grown guy who was drinking on the street walked over and put a knife in me tyre and walked off, me m8 was sat in the car and i didnt have me bat in the car so he had to sit and watch em do it and then just walk off before i come out the shop :mad sad little sh1ts, just cos he was jealious of me car :punch i had to get rac out too as i didnt have me jack :embarrassed

·
Registered
377 Posts
Man that sucks! At least he didnt do anything mega bad like key it. A slashed tyre is a bummer but at least its easy to fix. Still sucks though.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me m8 was listening when he had the window down and he was bragging to his m8s about just getting outta prison the dick:mad all its done is cost me 20 quid for now reason:flamed

·
Registered
884 Posts
Remember what he looks like, carry your bat at all times in future.

I'm sure an idiot like that won't keep his head below the parapet for long......... :D

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember what he looks like, carry your bat at all times in future.

I'm sure an idiot like that won't keep his head below the parapet for long......... :D
im gunna get his name as one of his m8s is well known in area so ill find out through him them and me dad wants to take it from there poor little scum bag, ya can never do anything back to people like that other than give me a good kicking as he has no job, car, house etc he just a tramp wanderin the streets drinking

·
Registered
884 Posts
im gunna get his name as one of his m8s is well known in area so ill find out through him them and me dad wants to take it from there poor little scum bag, ya can never do anything back to people like that other than give me a good kicking as he has no job, car, house etc he just a tramp wanderin the streets drinking
Do his knees in... then he won't even be able to do that! :lol

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do his knees in... then he won't even be able to do that! :lol
ill leave that to me dad to figure, im keen to see if him and his m8s still got it these days so see what he comes up with :hihi

·
Registered
12 Posts
am proper gutted for you mate its a lowlife shits trick that :( .........

you could always take him up on the moors and leave him in a ditch :punch heh heh heh

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hell probably get the 3 oclock kick out, find out where they are about 3am turn up drag em out the house and give them the hiding of there life, i just i wish i wasnt in the shop at the time so i could of squared up to him so it wouldnt of happend:frown

·
Registered
884 Posts
hell probably get the 3 oclock kick out, find out where they are about 3am turn up drag em out the house and give them the hiding of there life, i just i wish i wasnt in the shop at the time so i could of squared up to him so it wouldnt of happend:frown
Squaring up to someone with a knife? :jaw-dropping

Bad, BAAAD idea.....

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
why not just shop him to the police, if he has just got out of prison/child care then he may be on license, soon be back in there.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
police wont do anything really as per usual round here, and would of rather squared up to him then him get near me car tyre,

ive had a go at a scumbag with a knife before when i was on a night out and managed to pull it off ok just keep ya distance and call them worse than anything and a puff for not fighting with there fists :mad plus i managed to remember my bas rutten knife training, he teaching you how to disarm there so the knife points at there own kidneys after and youre in complete comtrol over it:cool however ya screwed it it dont work aint ya haha, good job the hospital is 5 mins walk up the road :hihi

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you know him then?:hihi...maybe this is why he dont like bmw's :rofl

:rofl yeah i would of loved to run him over too but i think it would smash ya window if ya mowed some one over in an e36:eek

1 - 17 of 17 Posts