BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well was just home from Downpatrick guessin nobodies heard of it haha,well anyway a friend of mine waved me over to show me his latest mod to his 307 a straight through exhaust and he took me for a lap to let me hear it and it sounded like a tractor except for the woosh coming from the pipe. He then told me that i should put one on the E90 fat chance. Just wanted to know whAt peoples opinions are on this.

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad ya said that dailydoggy cant see why somebody wants the car to sound like that. Im all up for mods but stupid ones i just cant understand.

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the reek out of it will be unreal I dont know what its like across the water with you guys but over here its a common thing to see d turbos with straight throughs and screwed fuel pumps covered in soot cant get my head round it and why they think its a gd idea

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not just in northern ireland then lol. Makes me glad to know my car doesnt have the smoke screen behind it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I remember someone from work had a bright red Golf GT TDI which they had kitted up to make it an R32 replica - including the twin exit exhaust.. had everybody fooled until it started up and you heard the racket from the engine or until it drove passed you and you choked on the fumes (it was remapped and black soot billowed out the back!!)... however, the black sooty deposits all over the rear bumper and hatch were probably the biggest give away!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts