BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happnin` guys , Mark from Stirlingshire , central Scotland .
My day to day car is a E36 318iS Coupe , with full m3 kit and interior .
It came with 18" M6 wheels which are now on the wifes 316 Compact .
Unlike Bazza (who is the second newest member on this forum ) i dont really like polishing , as theraputic as it is it hurts my ageing hands too much so decent paint and regular trips to the carwash and hey presto .
As much as i like the M3 i only do around 50 miles a week in traffic so cant really justify it , i mean i go most of the way sideways anyway as its loadsa roundabouts on my way to work . If there was any motorway , id be right out there picking up an M3 engine . :hihi
I am into my audio and boast a superb system which is currently being installed in the Beemer after being in the last car . Major work in progress there. And for any naughty boys out there , 1st thing i done was have the old alarm torn out and new one put in. None of your cheap shit either , lol .

As for me , im into older cars , and most of my summer is spent restoring capris . I currently own 2 x Mk2 3 Litre capris one a 3 litre Sport `77` and one a 3 litre Gt `75`. Theres ony about 4 Gt`s left and mine is undergoing a full nut and bolt restoration .
The rest of my time im on my PC , either gaming or dabbling with my websites which i am a novice at .
Baz helped me put this together
My 3 Litre Capri Forum
Well thats it really if you wanna know anything else just ask ....:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
stomper, Welcome to the forum:D

I'm really interested in seeing many more pictures of your car as I too am I fellow mod head:hihi

Sounds like you are certainly no stranger to "Steer with the Rear":rofl

Be sure to post up pictures of your other cars too in the "Members Projects" section:thumbsup

Also make sure you have a look at the "MEETS" section which is a new addition to the forum. Members are already trying to gain interest so that they can arrange dates:cool

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi Stomper and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, good looking e36 :thumbsup

Will have a browse of your forum later :)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Ronnie , thanks.
The forum is still pretty new so not much to see but any feedback or comments appreciated.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi Ronnie , thanks.
The forum is still pretty new so not much to see but any feedback or comments appreciated.
Don't add an "Open Topic" section:rofl

Just saw your (swap) post in another thread:thumbsup

I think I'll pass for the time being:rofl

Thanks for the kind comment though:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh well , not to worry .
I have been building my garage up over the last year or two and last year i got my compressor and air tools ,for xmas i got a nice set of sprayguns . I intend to paint the underside and inside of my capri before it goes to my mates for painting , but by then i will have had some practice and hopefully if im as good as i think i will be then theres no reason why i cannot breathe some life into my old dog and take my spraying to the next level . I like to think im a perfectionist so i dont see why not eh .
I love white cars and the capri is supposed to be white when finished , even tho i have the paint already i think a new direction on colour is on the cards . :confused
A20 RYM , I would like to pick your brain on the 20" wheel issues if there are any.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought i better show you it with the new wheels. I got them of Bazzag`s one series but intend to have them recoated in the matt black as they were but have the chrome inserts a gloss black . Think they will look the nuts and that is on the cards soon .
The 1st pic is my wheels on the wifes 316 compact .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts