BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Here's another take on things;

Anabolic steroids, the same as recreational drugs can be dangerous because they're unregulated and uncontrolled in terms of purity etc and the temptation is always there to take too much or a harmful amount.

Now, on the TV last night was one of those documentaries that we've all seen about sex changes, trans-sexuals, trans-genders or whatever you want to call them where you get a 15 stone ex-docker who wants to become a moman and he is allowed/precribed the necessary hormones to help him on his merry little way on the NHS paid for by the taxpayer.

So with that in mind why cant you go to your GP if you want to put on a little muscle or enhance your performance in your chosen sport and do it in a safe and controlled manner?
I have friends who have gone too the doctors and asked for information and advice on how to correctly administor needles in specific muscles.

The doctors in question, knew why they was asking, but as they have a duty of care were obliged to give safe advice.

I also know of people who got free needles etc from a service called 'needle exchange' which normally is there to try and protect junkies.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I have friends who have gone too the doctors and asked for information and advice on how to correctly administor needles in specific muscles.

The doctors in question, knew why they was asking, but as they have a duty of care were obliged to give safe advice.

I also know of people who got free needles etc from a service called 'needle exchange' which normally is there to try and protect junkies.
you dont even need to go to needle exchange mate,,most pharmacy gives out free needles and the needle safe container...:eek,its just a matter of walking in and asking for them,thats how easy it is to get hold of things like that...

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
you dont even need to go to needle exchange mate,,most pharmacy gives out free needles and the needle safe container...:eek,its just a matter of walking in and asking for them,thats how easy it is to get hold of things like that...
Although Im not against steroids (used in the right way) Im not sure if this is really a good idea. Them being so readily available :confused

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
Although Im not against steroids (used in the right way) Im not sure if this is really a good idea. Them being so readily available :confused
mate its like someone said to me once,as we was talking about stolen cars and how someone the bloke i was talking too knew had his porsche 911 stolen off his drive as they broke in at night and stole the keys from his key cabinet,you can have the best means of security but if someone is eagger to steal you car they will,its the same thing with drugs and needles no matter how difficult local authority makes it to gain access to needles or what ever drugs,people will always find away of getting it,so they might aswell make it available at pharmacy...

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
mate its like someone said to me once,as we was talking about stolen cars and how someone the bloke i was talking too knew had his porche 911 stolen off his drive as they broke in at night and stole the keys from his key cabinet,you can have the best means of security but if someone is eagger to steal you car they will,its the same thing with drugs and needles no matter how difficult local authority makes it to gain access to needles or what ever drugs,people will always find away of getting it,so they might aswell make it available at pharmacy...
Think you've hit the nail on the head mate!...:thumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steroids are taken in different ways, and the dosage may vary depending on the condition you have. The table below gives an idea of how often you might need to take steroids. I used to take sarms coz they are similar to the powdered and more strong steroids, also a fan favorite by bodybuilders. Their main drawback is that once again, you’ll have to use a scale to measure them. Is very important to speak with professionals and check the review https://www.noonproposition56.com/sarms-reviews/ before you will begin the steroids course

41 - 53 of 53 Posts