BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Another defence having trained hard in the gym since I was 15/16 with my mates iv always had alot of go whilst been there managed to get the results I want I change my rutine all the time though winter I go heavy and go for mass summer I drop and do say 4 or 5 sets of 12/15 my mates on the other hand haven't changed ther routine ever and havnt got the results they wanted and turned to roids and got stupidly big but don't look good for it (kinda fat and blown up) wer as I have two other mates on roids who train like I do and are clued up and unlike me (I dot want to be a huge monster I just want to look muscular/ripped) they want to be huge but defined and they are and they have done it well with the right roids wer as the lads I train with haven't reserched got the best sounding roids and just doubled it up and look a mess
Do steroids help with punctuation or spelling??!!:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
training makes the man and steroids dont,too many people claim to be an expert on the subject but know naff all really when all the information you need is at your own fingertips to build your own knowledge.there has never been a proven case ever of a bodybuilder dying on steriods unlike drink and drugs etc etc and regardless what people think they will always be part of the culture involved in bodybuilding when really you just need to bust your ass in the gym and just do it for yourself
watch this clip and read what most of these athletes died from,unless weve gone back 300 years into history where life expectesy was 35/40 then ask youself this question, why in todays modern world when we are told to eat healthy and do exercise are these young man dying so prematurely,and these are the guys that count every callorie and spent most of their life in a gym,other than the ones involved in car accidents, come back and tell me their death had nothing to do with steriods..if you read the opening thread you will read what happen to a work colleague of mine only last week..YouTube - Dead Wrestlers

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
watch this clip and read what most of these athletes died from,unless weve gone back 300 years into history where life expectesy was 35/40 then ask youself this question, why in todays modern world when we are told to eat healthy and do exercise are these young man dying so prematurely,and these are the guys that count every callorie and spent most of their life in a gym,other than the ones involved in car accidents, come back and tell me their death had nothing to do with steriods..if you read the opening thread you will read what happen to a work colleague of mine only last week..YouTube - Dead Wrestlers
dont understand why you posted that video as its just washed up wrestlers who have died due to heart disease,obesity etc etc and not a valid proven fact to your argument.
like i said i do not condone it and its down to the individual what they choose and as far as i can find and know not a single death has ever been atributed to steroids alone-fact and most of the people who were linked to it were mass drug users and people with heart defects anyway

try this as its a very good write up

http://hubpages.com/hub/anabolic-steroids-the-bad

I not here to argue the case for steroid use/abuse because that is down to the individual to choose what they do and this argument will rage on and on for and against but not everyone who works out takes steroids to train and nor has anyone the right to slag that person off because of it either

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
dont understand why you posted that video as its just washed up wrestlers who have died due to heart disease,obesity etc etc and not a valid proven fact to your argument.
like i said i do not condone it and its down to the individual what they choose and as far as i can find and know not a single death has ever been atributed to steroids alone-fact and most of the people who were linked to it were mass drug users and people with heart defects anyway

try this as its a very good write up

http://hubpages.com/hub/anabolic-steroids-the-bad

I not here to argue the case for steroid use/abuse because that is down to the individual to choose what they do and this argument will rage on and on for and against but not everyone who works out takes steroids to train and nor has anyone the right to slag that person off because of it either
right o.k here goes,reason behind the video is that most of these guys whether they be wrestlers or come semi pro-body builders is that most had something in common..steriods use..no one on here is accusing you of saying steriods is good or not,i wanted to point out that the deaths of many of them had an associate with steriod useage,now its going to be very hard for me to type into youtube,bodybuilders or athletes thats died of steriods abuse only,dont think such clip exist,this clip was about as close as i could get of showing you and others what the outcome of steriod abuse result into by showing you famous sports figures,so anyone watching it can say well it happened to them so it can happen to me,its not an attack on you personally,far from it,its showing how young athletes have passed away when they should be living way pass their 60/70..as you quoted no bodybuilders as died of steriod alone...steriods affects the heart in few ways,it leaves fatty deposit in your arteries,clogging it up,stopping the flow of blood,your heart is a muscle,so your heart grows when your on steriods as it pumps blood,which if your on roids its where you will find it ,thus why most have died of a heart attack,thus also why Arnie had triple heart by pass,he didnt suffer from that for being a terminator..,then we have the liver aspect,the liver tries to rid the body of these toxins,just as it does when someone is an alcoholic,it gets damaged after abuse,most of the dudes in the clip who have died still have living parents,heart defects is something that usually passed on from birth or gained by un healthy life style,to which we know these muscle bound bloke were not,just because they look great on the outside does not mean it looked the same inside,just like someone who smokes is more likely to get lung cancer to someone who doesnt smoke..this thread wasnt meant to be about whether you should or not take steriods,it was me passing information to others of what the effects are of using it,your 100% correct in saying its down to the individual to decide whether or not they should take it,but by sharing ideas amongst each other is another way to say ,steriods is not always the way..you can train naturally,ive been training naturally for 17 years,i own my own gym,not on a golds gyms scale, but i train 4 days a week with work colleagues and friends,i take protein supplements as i cant constantly eat to get as much protein,which helps muscle growth as i would do when i drink it in liquid form,protein is commonly available in meat and eggs,is it down to me to tell grown men if they cant take roids,no,,its no more to me telling you what speed you ought to drive on motorway,but like everything else, keep doing something which your not suppose too,one day you become unstuck..any time any of you guys are in london,give us a shout and you can have a free work out..have a good day people..

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
There's no question that steroids shorten life expectancy it's a fact near enough but so does Boose and smoking alot of things are very bad for you! I have a mate who's well into his 50s and was a strength trainer not a body builder and piled the roids into him since he was 15 and he's fine (at the min) point is reserch roids and use only well known roids and use them properly and train properly also proper diet is needed! I don't personaly take them becouse what I want is easily attainable just by training hard but as stated people take them to get past a stage! Human body can only grow so much and with the help of steds can grow much much more!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Educational and thanks for that, but how can you be an alpha male when your dick is the size of a maggot????
????? who mine ????,,i dont do roids mate,read the article from the begining and you will find im against the use of it..thus why i started the thread,and its not your dick that shrinks its your testis and again ive explained why that happens few posts back ,cheers

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Had more time to watch the video and read comments made by all of us and i think i may have come across wrong to you which wasnt my intention in my comments but its a subject that annoys me. i am 5ft 9 and 18/5 stone and and solid too even though i have a crimbo belly at the moment which i admit but generally just a big bloke and all the time i get you must be on the gear to get that big even though i have trained 20 years plus and was a powerlifter and bodybuilder in the past and busted my ass in the gym and its sad that that the average joe only has one opinion of bodybuilding when most people work hard for it,me i tell them i lift weights and not a bodybuilder which confuses them even more

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ive been training for about 2 years, and the temptation of steroids is always there.
I think a lot of especially younger lads dont realise, the training-to-diet ratio is about 20% training and 80% diet in order of importance.
It really is all about what you put down your neck, but as said already in this thread, naturally you can only get to a certain size. When you start training you always get gains for a while then hit a brick wall, and its hard to get past it. Then you gain a bit, hit another wall and so on ... steroids seem like the easy way to get past that wall and are tempting if size is what you are trying to achieve.
If anyone thinks steroids are like magic and taking them will make you huge easily, then you are very misguided, you still have to eat a very strict diet and train unbelievably hard to get the gains.
Ive been tempted but so far not taken anything, and am currently struggling to get past another brick wall lol !

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Ive been training for about 2 years, and the temptation of steroids is always there.
I think a lot of especially younger lads dont realise, the training-to-diet ratio is about 20% training and 80% diet in order of importance.
It really is all about what you put down your neck, but as said already in this thread, naturally you can only get to a certain size. When you start training you always get gains for a while then hit a brick wall, and its hard to get past it. Then you gain a bit, hit another wall and so on ... steroids seem like the easy way to get past that wall and are tempting if size is what you are trying to achieve.
If anyone thinks steroids are like magic and taking them will make you huge easily, then you are very misguided, you still have to eat a very strict diet and train unbelievably hard to get the gains.
Ive been tempted but so far not taken anything, and am currently struggling to get past another brick wall lol !

fully agree mate with you and diet is very much important in your goals in size and when i started training i was on 175 gramms of protein every day,40 g of creatine and training every other day and within 2 years i gained 2 stone(started at 12 stone)

then went into bodybuilding i was using 100mg of dianabol a day,test,deca,masteron etc etc and 225 g of protein a day but no creatine

went up to 16 stonne and 10% bodyfat,ripped,big,broke all the time but never really could get dedicated to it enough

took up powerlifting and went up to 19stonne but looked dreadful,no breath,nothing fitted,injured all the time and digesting mega amounts of gear

got married and had two beautiful kids and now take 20g of creatine with a 3 months on 1 month off cycle
200g of protein a day and eat clean as much as i can but still treat myself when i feel like it
train heavy duty(dorian yates routine )2-3 times a week
feel happy with myself and enjoy my training now(i am 38)more than ever and have been drug free for 8 years totally

i am 5ft 9
weigh 18 1/2 stonne
19 inch neck
18 1/2-19 inch arms
last time i was measured i was 47 inch chest
more of a 12 pack than a six pack now but i am fit and healthy and thats what counts.

the following was a cycle for a very famous bodybuilder and i would have died taking half of what this guy did and is very very scary

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
150mg daily of halotestin
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
whilst everyone off the forum knows me for doing doors the weekend as i work airside at heathrow airport week days,so im unable to do doorwork full time,last saturday one of my colleague had a mild heart attack whilst on duty on the door,just out of the blue,he started getting chest pains,sweating and started panicking,who could blame him,right...,we called for ambulance he got taken to hospital,word came back few days later that he has been on the roids and has been on it for years,this dude is huge,im talking 19 stone of water retention muscle,is it the society we live in that makes us want to look as intimidated as possible so no one gives us any crap or is it a case of us human beings trying to be something we was not engineered to be ? One thing is for sure, when we start re engineering our physique with the aid of drugs the out come is not always what we think it will be,like the dude in the clip..YouTube - sterorider (steroids) Greg valentino
"greg thought things couldn't get any worse - but they did....."

his pecker fell off! :rofl:rofl:hihi:hihi:hihi

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Yeh I found the best way past a brick wall is swap yor routine around and change say instead of 3 sets of 8 reps on everything 5 sets of 15 just for 2 weeks then go back or vise versa it works a treat for me! Also drop the protene intake so in essence your ripping up big time but not gainin mass (not loosing any either) then shocking your body when you wack up the big weights again and power in the protine!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Here's another take on things;

Anabolic steroids, the same as recreational drugs can be dangerous because they're unregulated and uncontrolled in terms of purity etc and the temptation is always there to take too much or a harmful amount.

Now, on the TV last night was one of those documentaries that we've all seen about sex changes, trans-sexuals, trans-genders or whatever you want to call them where you get a 15 stone ex-docker who wants to become a woman and he is allowed/precribed the necessary hormones to help him on his merry little way on the NHS paid for by the taxpayer.

So with that in mind why cant you go to your GP if you want to put on a little muscle or enhance your performance in your chosen sport and do it in a safe and controlled manner?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
the following was a cycle for a very famous bodybuilder and i would have died taking half of what this guy did and is very very scary

Weeks 1-10
ephedrine
aspirin
clenbuterol
valium
captagon-- scheduled 1 drug in the US, meaning no legitimate medical use-- it is an amphetamine-type stimulant--
cytomel

Weeks 1-5
500mg daily of test enanthate
152mg daily of parabolan
150mg daily of dianabol
20 IU daily of HGH
20 IU daily of Insulin

Weeks 6-8
300mg daily of masteron
152mg daily of parabolan
250mg daily of winstrol tabs
50mg daily of winstrol inj
24 IU daily of HGH

Weeks 9-10
200mg daily of masteron
100mg daily of winny inj
200mg daily of halotestin
400mg daily of winny tabs
24 IU daily of HGH
Insulin daily
IGF-1 daily

Days 1-3 leading up to show
aldactone, lasix
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMM thats a whole lot of gear to knock out a horse..i gather the ephedrine and the asprin is for weight lost...dunno if anyone on here has ever done ephedrine,i have..its not a steriods,it gives you the feeling that your full so you dont eat as much,many other bouncers i work with,have describe it like speed,,but the way i done the ephedrine was to take it with aspirin as aspirin thins the blood and also took it with redbull( pro plus) as thats full of caffeine which makes the heart beat quicker,problem i found from doing ephedrine whilst doing the doors is yes it stops you getting hungry but it also keeps you alert and on the go and in some cases you can"t switch off, cant sleep,,think ephedrine is banned over here now as it was being used by over weight people as the main means of helping them loose weight,but it creates heart palpitations which can give heart attacks and create anxienty..but again i will repeat this, ephedrine is no way associated with steriods,they are two very different things..theres all kind of weird thing people use to gain mass,one dude i know uses a cattle drug,its given by farmers or vets to cattle to expend their red blood cells so when they are taken to market as it makes them look fuller and this dude i know uses it,now its worked for him as he is as big as a house,he even competes in national bodybuilding shows,talk about putting sh*t into your body...will try and ask him the name of it..but he is like so many thounsands of people when you ask them why take such a huge gamble with their life they say this "mate you could get knocked down and killed by a bus tomorrow"
steve

21 - 40 of 53 Posts