BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. i have notice there is a stain on my passenger side window... it looks like some one has poured something out the window wile the car is moving and its splashed down the window.... i have tried glass cleaner but as soon as it dried the stain is back again! sodding hell! its really annoying.

does any one know what i can use to get the stain off? or of anything harshed or better than glass cleaner?

it looks like the stain should just wipe off but doesnt. any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all.... i will try t-cut and the vingear? is any type of t-cut fine? and for vinegar... as in wot u put on ure food? and do i use it neat? or dilluted? thank you

·
Banned
110 Posts
forget all that , just use white spirit , u will only need a little bit, dosent matter what it is from hardned bird sh** to sticky toffe apple sauce, tar,

oh nearly forget if you got cheap stick on tints and the spillage is on the side of the window that the cheap tints are stuck on then best thing is to hope for the best.

also you shouldnt let any passengers drink while in a ultimate driving machine.

·
Registered
95 Posts
t-cut wont scratch glass, believe me, from a man in the no. use it, then afterwards clean it off and use a normal car polish to finish it off mate!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK.... its not going well.... ive tried the vinegar and white spirit... 3/4 times.... and even break cleaner but marks still bloody there.... will try n get some t-cut next... but failing that? any ides?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have no idea what caused the stain... the tit i bought it off did it some how.... well i say him its on the passenger side so had to be a woman....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts