BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spraypainting available in Scotland. (Fife, Tayside, Perth etc...)

Just been speaking to my friend who I do Renault engine work for, he owns a paint shop with spraybake oven etc...

I told him I got load of help from fellow members on BIMMERFORUM and I talked him into doing a deal for BMW owners in the FIFE, TAYSIDE, PERTH/KINROSS areas if they need painting of cars/panels done? He has done a few E30, E36's in the past but all models are welcome!

He is based in Cardenden, Fife.

My way of saying thanks to you all. ;) Let me know and I will get something arranged.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's a good painter no orange peel in sight!, he said he just got a new selection of brushes an rollers ;) so your motors will be perfect! lol

Oxford is miles away don't think it would be safe sending by carrier? :(

·
Registered
901 Posts
Just out of curiosity could you maybe ask him how much to paint the passenger door and boot please. Nothing daft just original red, I have the code for the paint but I presume he has also It's for a 94M E36 320i coupe, thankyou.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just out of curiosity could you maybe ask him how much to paint the passenger door and boot please. Nothing daft just original red, I have the code for the paint but I presume he has also It's for a 94M E36 320i coupe, thankyou.
Sorry I haven't checked this post for a while... you still need bits painted?

Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.