BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The good people at Esso Car wash have ripped the spoiler off my '94 E36. Don't use the Esso Petrol station on the Lower Bristol Road, Bath. Bad idea. It's too damaged to replace so I've been looking on the net for another. I can only find the type with the brake light, I didn't have that before, just a plain spoiler. How difficult would it be for me to wire it in?

Cheers boys, (and girls)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No - I foolishly used the auto car wash. My old man always told me not to. I now know why. The massive rubber brushes ripped the spoiler off, then dragged it over the roof of the car, down the windscreen and over the bonnet... Luckily hasn't damaged the paintwork.

·
Administrator
4,218 Posts
No - I foolishly used the auto car wash. My old man always told me not to. I now know why. The massive rubber brushes ripped the spoiler off, then dragged it over the roof of the car, down the windscreen and over the bonnet... Luckily hasn't damaged the paintwork.

Eeek:eek

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
If you look at the photo's of my coupe in the album if you click on my username you will see that I have mine painted black and it is not wired up:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Good idea, is there a motorsport blanking plate that fits there as well?
Not that I'm aware of. I was just going to get a sticker to imitate the genuine M3 (Motorsport) article but decided against it as I thought this would be on the verge of replicating an M3:shifty:

Also the strip on the genuine M3 is just that. The brake light on a non genuine goes under the spoiler too:thumbsup

·
Registered
217 Posts
The massive rubber brushes ripped the spoiler off, then dragged it over the roof of the car, down the windscreen and over the bonnet... .
That must have made a nice noise!
I'd have been crying with gritted teeth.

Sorry for you bud.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have one on my car without the brake light in the centre, which I am looking at replacing.

It is currently sprayed black, but in very good condition...I could be tempted to part with it for some of the queens beer tokens if required?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts