BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would give a big thumbs up to Elite Panel Craft from Wilton Nr Salisbury 01722 741162. I know he has been mentioned on other Forums (I saw one from a Maserati forum) and people were impressed. I got referred by a friend and Alan Boxall (owner) gave me a great quote for a front end respray of just under £500 inc Vat. So in went my spotty Mystic Blue 535d to have its stone chips sorted out. What greeted me when I picked it up 2 days later was a brilliant paint finish and real attention to detail. He talked me through the process and said he was really pleased with the result as well.
I also mentioned my wifes black 120d that I have recently bought. I mentioned that I was thinking of getting a machine polisher to have a crack at the paintwork on that (as it has plenty of swirls etc). Alan replied that he could clean, polish and wax the car for a reasonable price (less than £150) using the rotary and 3M products. Although, not a detailer as such, he would certainly give a good stage 1 paint correction I’m sure.
Hope you find this useful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts