BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum and owning a BMW - got me a 2001 325ti that I absolutely love! My first "proper" car. Had bikes for the last few years, and it's always easy to get on ride outs and bike meets....car people seem a lot harder to pin down.

Anyone interested in a meet before the end of "summer"? My car is mostly stock, so it would be good to meet you all for ideas of mods.

IMG_20170805_205355.jpg IMG_20170805_210941.jpg

I am in Bridgend, but have always liked Elan Valley, so if people are interested, we can do meets on way there? Or get up on top of the Rhigos for somewhere a bit closer? Most places I know are bike places - Owls Nest in Llandovery is an amazing drive though and always see cars there, and Aberavon is good too. Forge event day in Castle Combe soon, could convoy there, Llandow and Pembrey track days (I've never done one before though).

Lets get something together - happy to get an event going on Facebook too.

Cheers,
Kris

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
The 325ti always appealed to me, small light nimble car with a big engine. Along with a 130, I was considering one the other month.

Date and time dependent I'd be interested for a drive before summer ends. I'd prefer early one Sunday morning to get the best out of the roads.

Can't make Forge but I do go to Coombe a bit. On a related note, have a google for Queens Square Breakfast club in Bristol as that's always pretty good too. They've done a few meets at Coombe too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts