BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just waiting to wash my car at the local jet wash, the bloke before me pulls up gets out and opens his bonnet.
Starts jet washing all his car, considering its a commercial high power jet wash.
And starts jet washing his engine, steam pouring out from the hot engine.
I know alot of people don't even steam clean due to risks.
But a high powered jet wash!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Now that is abosulutely ridiculous! These people clearly do not know about cars and all the electrical gubbins that start the car, let alone the lights, radio, window motors etc. You'd think they are washing a boat or a large animal, such as an elephant. They will be the same muppets that end up at the garage (assuming they were able to start the car) , wondering why nowt works and the carpet smells musty and is sprouting mushrooms. They may as well just push the car into the nearest river.

·
Registered
330 Posts
theirs a woman on you tube that does her entire interior with a jet washer ????????
I've seen that, apparently it was her ex's car and she knew exactly what she was doing!

There's another of a woman filling up oil on her BMW e90 - she opens the bonnet and just pours oil over the engine itself lol.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've seen that, apparently it was her ex's car and she knew exactly what she was doing!

There's another of a woman filling up oil on her BMW e90 - she opens the bonnet and just pours oil over the engine itself lol.
a woman scorned and all that !!!!! :jaw-dropping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts