BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my BMW 545i has been draining the battery over the night and ive located the problem to fuse n. 29 in the glove box, its a red 10 A fuse, its drawing 3.5 Amps when the car is off, when i unplugg it the car drops down to about 0.13 which is much bettet but not good. But back to the Fuse, where does it go? It says independent heater, if unplugg The fuse the car goes insane and throws electrical problmes and the wipers flip out??
Im guessing i need to fins the module in the car that is malfunctioning and disconnect it and not the whole fuse, cus clearly there is other things running on that fuse.

Anyone can shine som light on this?

·
Super Moderator
3,359 Posts
Fuse F29 gives supply to safety and gateway module. Does the vehicle go to sleep mode 16 mins after locking? You can see this when the light on selector lever goes out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No
Fuse F29 gives supply to safety and gateway module. Does the vehicle go to sleep mode 16 mins after locking? You can see this when the light on selector lever goes out.

No its not going to Sleep, ive been waiting 30 min now and the light on the gear selector is still lit up in the park position

1 - 9 of 9 Posts