BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your money on to win?

Scotland vs England..........:hihi

Some great long potting from Judd Trump, but of course Higgins has been there and done it before and knows how to dig in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know-experience may take the win on this one...still the young one is showing awesome promise.I think he wil be a star in the future-not sure if he will take this one though...hard call

·
Registered
378 Posts
Don't get me wrong,i love a game of pool or snooker-even billiards for that matter and although i haven't played for several years i was pretty damned good at it.
It's- i just can't stand watching someone else play,especially on TV.same as golf although i hate that sport full stop but golf on TV all you seem to see is bloody sky and i can step outside the front door to see that:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I enjoy watching a good match, it's great to see some of the players execute a great shot, knowing full well how hard the game is.

Guy that plays in my pool team plays snooker, he's a good standard, he has played Judd Trump and beat him, I can guarantee it wouldn't happen now though! We have been ripping into him saying what could have been, :rofl

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
his name really is judd trump then?
you would think sportsmen and snooker players could get a free deed poll change when its that daft...hi, my name is max load ;) all he needs is a mexican style moustache lol.
err...does he have a tash at all?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I enjoy watching a good match, it's great to see some of the players execute a great shot, knowing full well how hard the game is.

Guy that plays in my pool team plays snooker, he's a good standard, he has played Judd Trump and beat him, I can guarantee it wouldn't happen now though! We have been ripping into him saying what could have been, :rofl
:lol
Well you may as well go the full hog and name and shame him now:rofl:rofl

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
shit name - great player

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
The Mrs is watching some [email protected] on ITV :hissyfit but tomorrow shes on night duty :hyper so the snooker will be on, Judd Trump has looked good throughout.... i'm looking forward to the forum sponsoring BFUK's own Ronnie to glory next year :hihi

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
higgins - 7
trump - 9

Reactions: Ronnie

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Mrs is watching some [email protected] on ITV :hissyfit but tomorrow shes on night duty :hyper so the snooker will be on, Judd Trump has looked good throughout.... i'm looking forward to the forum sponsoring BFUK's own Ronnie to glory next year :hihi
Hey I'm just starting to rediscover my touch as well now, :hihi Been a while though, :frown

Great end to the evening for Trump, :cool sets up a good day tomorrow. :thumbsup

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great final.... great snooker and double on the pink from Higgins :thumbsup
I'm slightly sad that Higgins won but fair play to him, he is great. :thumbsup The amount of times he comes to the table and clears the balls when under pressure is what it's all about, fully deserved(if a little lucky with his run off the balls/Trump's non run of the ball).

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
the grinder wore him down and a gutsy pink to win the title - you can't argue with that - wonder if he put a few quid down on himself? :rofl

as for Judd Trump - a star of the future no doubt!!

Reactions: Ronnie
1 - 16 of 16 Posts