BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But only if you are a premium member(paid your subscription), ;)

I must say it works very well!

There may be some intermittent down time of it if Boss needs to modify anything or add items, but so far it is very good.

Well done Bossman. :cool

If you want to speak to people then you will have to add them to your contacts! Then you can invite them into either a chatroom or you can have a private chat, like facebook. :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Its very well done!!! Good fun too!!!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone who is viewing Bimmerforums UK on a mobile using your web browser(not Tapatalk), if you want to try chat then you MUST have your browser set to DESKTOP mode to be able to use chat, otherwise you will not get the chat bar up on the screen.Look out for a little blue speech bubble on the far right if you don't already have the chat bar open(when using your mobile).Works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S2, not using Wifi either.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Possibly the same for tablet users.Ensure you have the device set to DESKTOP mode. :)Happy chatting!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sooooo iv tried but how do I do desktop change thing??
If you have it on your tablet then it should be in your settings, possibly internet settings, how you view pages.

I can see you as online sometimes.

Try it on your Ipoo 4, :hihi

Desktop mode.

Download Dolphin HD browser, I am using that.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i can't play cos i never got the complimentary premium membership as far as i can see from the boss...
Have you got your sound turned on?

Heard any strange noises from your computer? I have seen you online, but you haven't replied when I have written to you.

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
ive not had any messages from you bar an add me to your contact list PM...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts