BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after the Brighton meet on the 6th of last month think its time we have another one.

i think shoreham airport will be a nice place as there loads of room and there's a nice pub just over the road :)

so will be nice to get every body who was at the last meet here as well as many new faces :)

location Shoreham airport
Time 13.00
date 10Th of June (if this is too soon we can change the date)

only thin i will say is there is some nice speed bumps but if your slammed like me u might need to go over them very slow

and lets hope the sun is out and its hot might even bring a bbq ;)

so the list

1. adam (m3318coupe)

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ah poo. Are there any runways around our area suitable for such purposes?
If enough people are up for it and chip in, we can hire one for the day can't we?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mak5lu

·
Registered
73 Posts
just looked at goodwood site 320 quid for a 5 car full day track day but in terms of finding a runway to hire no luck

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
64 quid sounds good to me!
Yeah, for GOODWOOD CIRCUIT no less! I've raced it before in a V6 Mondeo years ago and it's a great track, although i prefer twistier ones like Castlecombe it's a great high speed circuit with the chicane at the end keeping things interesting! :D

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mcpnk3

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thing is we would Propily have more than 5 cars,

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im up for the Shoreham airport on the 10th add me to the list! Also goodwood sounds great but yeahy we would probably have more than 5 of us wanting to go and my car would probably break! ; )

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
might still be around might set up a bbq if the weather is good

so lets add names too the list

1. adam (m3318)

·
Registered
140 Posts
1. adam (m3318)
2. alan (Steinlager)
3. bennybm

·
Registered
268 Posts
Anyone else up for this meet, last one was pretty good, this location will be decent, particularly if the weather is good! Taz? 32Pee? Derek? and everyone else fancy this?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts