·
Registered
851 Posts
great shout

me to :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Boostist can we retitle this thread and make it a sticky until the event happens please?

We'll do an attendance list like in the other "Meet" threads:thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Yes sure.

provided the date is after I have got my 'new' Beemer :hihi
Don't know if we can make promises like that Boostist:lol

What date do you have in mind? It's going to have to be a while to gather enough interest. Perhaps we should get Ian to get his contacts involved too?:thumbsup

·
Registered
23 Posts
We don't need someone there. But we do need to apply to break it first. Then capture the evidence they request. Probably enough photos would do.

If we are serious about this, we could look to flyer other BMW's in the area of the meet a few days before. This would attract a number of other BMW drivers that do not hang around on forums.

I don't mind helping to organise. :)

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
We don't need someone there. But we do need to apply to break it first. Then capture the evidence they request. Probably enough photos would do.

If we are serious about this, we could look to flyer other BMW's in the area of the meet a few days before. This would attract a number of other BMW drivers that do not hang around on forums.

I don't mind helping to organise. :)
Great idea!!

Lets do it!

A20.August is bad as lots of people are away. how about sometime in September chaps? and chapesses :hihi

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.