BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hi all again, advice please I need a full set of brake dics and pads for my BMW316i, 1.9 compact auto 99', well what make shall i aspire to. Not forgetting there is some sort of reccession on, so not to expensive.
On the ebay, a company is offering Mintex discs and pads (solid) delivered for just under £100, is this a fair deal :shifty:

Anyway another Quiz Question, I just had my Alarm problem fixed, it was going off all the time, so the mechanic said he reset the alarm. Also he was supposed to do a OBD scan :hihi , so now that's fixed a new problem has occurred, my footwell lights stay on while the car is driving, they go off after the car has been switched off for about an hour. So Techs what do you think any :wide-eyed ideas

cheers
B0331E

·
Platinum BFuk Member
166 Posts
IMO mintex brakes are not brilliant, we have used them in the past at work, and found most times they feel quite spongy, and dont perform well if used hard, but for the price i suppose you cant really knock them.

As for your alarm, possible switch problem, somebody more experienced on the bmw's might enlighten you more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts