BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. As i am looking to buy a m135i on a 20 plate its sitting at 8500 miles. What is the service intervals for this car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thank you for the reply..well thats good to hear like thats good service intervals

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Oil and filter changes at 10k or 12 months for my cars.
A lot of people do the inbetween oil/filter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like probably best to do that to keep car running good..the car I am hoping to buy is just over a year old. So could ask to see if the dealership changed oil. Or could probably wait until I get the car and get it done myself at a garage. Like how much would it normally cost for a oil/ filter change

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hi. As i am looking to buy a m135i on a 20 plate its sitting at 8500 miles. What is the service intervals for this car
Have you priced a new vehicle up? Just used car prices are sky high at the minute so you might get a better deal on a new one plus lower finance rates if you need to finance.
I bought mine new in February & used ones are going for considerably more than that on autotrader
You might find a dealer with one in stock

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never thought of buying new, well need to have a look, as as you says the used car prices are shooting up

·
Registered
115 Posts
Never thought of buying new, well need to have a look, as as you says the used car prices are shooting up
BMW we’re offering around £5k deposit contribution plus dealer discounts available on top of that. Finance was 2.9%apr too
I paid around £31.5k for mine on the road with pro pack, metallic paint & 4 year service pack
My mate bought a standard one with no options for less than £30k. Compared to the older F20 you get a lot more options as standard

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Like that was a good deal like wonder if they are still doing that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts