BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I have a 2006 e46 coupe. I brought it from a dealer at 23,000 miles on it. He gave it to me doing the oil change service. this is the only service the car has had.

Should it of had this done earlier?

The computer now reads next service in 15,000 miles, what one is the inspection 1 or 2?

As the car is going to be 3 years old in june its going to have its first MOT, so i don't know what service if any i have to do with it?

Any idea's?? Thanks!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Looking at my service book (full BMW) that is the first service - I would have thought it would have been done earlier though - mine was at 15k. Your next serice will be an Inspection 1, followed by another oil servce, then an inspection 2 and so on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The previous owner should have known better :sarcastic. The first oil service should have been done at 15000 miles. Your next one should have been around the 30k mark, but seeing as they have done the service, then follow the OBC values and your next one will be oil service with inspection 1 as Sam rightly says.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.