BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, tyring to establish if I am just unlucky, My car sits on my drive we have excellent reception.

IN the app update last year when they changed the whole app, now when I send addresses to my car there is a 30% chance they will appear straight away but more often then not they wont go to the vehicle for days. I have tried over days and nothing appears, then a bunch of them all appear at day three or four. Then another day the address will arrive immediately.

I have tried contacting the so called customer support. They take a week to respond. The best I have got is to check bmw services in the menus, which obviously I try. THe second message did say they were working on a in issue but seemed to imply it was temporary this has been going on for me for the best part of a year. Long and short I can no longer user send to my vehicle

Has anyone else experienced this? I was wondering if there was a way to 'factory reset' my beemer or something incase it helped. Its a 2015 3 series.

Cheers

·
Registered
Buying X5 currently 440i (prev 335, 525, 523)
12 Posts
Gary - it works OK for me

All I can ask is - why you fire up the "myBMW" app - does it connect to the car (ie pick up the latest mileage and location etc). Does lock / unlock work? If you can establish whether the problem is the app connecting to the internet, or something in the set up with the car it might help diagnosing the issue. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I have tried reinstalling a number of times.

I have never seen a fuel level and lock unlock has never worked I don't think I have given BMW sufficient monies.

But send to did work, and sometimes does work depending on how it feels.

I am on IOS if that makes any differemce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts