1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
737 Posts
its an e46 one the ridge hafway through it gives the game away, watty theres some really good 7" after market models out there if there is anywhere in your dash thats double din size

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Mr. Rumple:thumbsup

Thought it wouldve been a cool mod and a wee challenge for me but theres nowhere really for it to fit into in the e34 being double din.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im getting some good ideas now:hihi

How about a 32" plasma hanging from the front sunroof lip? Couple of coathangers should do it i would think:rofl

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yep, wrong numbers I think.
It wouldn't be much use in anything else apart from an E46, as it is just a display, the actual radio and TV tuner is elsewhere
sorry watty but im not hijacking your thread but whilst on the subject of incar tv,,i often see these e46 cassette tv come sat nav player on ebay and i wouldnt mind putting one in my 2000 plate 330ci,my 2003 330ci has one but i rarely get to use that one as the missus uses it on a reg basis,but what else would i need to get the tv and sat nav working like the one watty is looking at on ebay,surely cant be jut as case of pulling my stereo out and plugging the tv in ..??? like theend above mentions radio and tv tuner is else where,do the rest come in other expensive parts and wirring looms or something..?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts