BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a seat protector for my car as Im sick of worrying about getting dirt on them if I use the car for work. Ive seen some in halfords and on ebay for around the £5-10mark.

Just wondered if anybody on here has bought one which does the job without coming loose etc and can point me in the right direction...:thumbsup

Thanks in advance.:)

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
^^ I've got the same one Steve, apart from mine doesn't have the snap-on logo :hihi

Seb get yourself down to a local garage and get some quantam seat covers, bin them when your done. I use them on the driver & passenger seat. Saves you washing a proper seat cover. Plus I get a full roll for free ;)

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers for the quick answers guys...:)

Those snap on covers do they fit Ok to the seats in bm's? My first search on ebay came up withthese didnt know if they were a bit jing-bang if you get my drift! :hihi

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
cheers for the quick answers guys...:)

Those snap on covers do they fit Ok to the seats in bm's?
They'll fit perfect, if its anything like mine (cheap copy of snap on) it'll have elasticated edges so you can pull them how tight you want and then wrap them round the runners to stop it slipping off :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They'll fit perfect, if its anything like mine (cheap copy of snap on) it'll have elasticated edges so you can pull them how tight you want and then wrap them round the runners to stop it slipping off :thumbsup
cheers just the answer I wanted ;):thumbsup

·
Registered
6,636 Posts
Seb, I have a roll of disposables which I use when my lad plays his footie and gets muddy, leave them on for the weekend then just chuck them away. Bought a roll of 100 on-line from HERE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts