BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Moss

Autobrite direct have some bad news. From all of the agony of a death in the family last week we were awoke this morning by a phone call to say our unit has been broken into and stock has been stolen! Please share this post as we have ex amount of flex polishers, kranzle pressure washers and various chemical products oh and including a 53 plate fiat scudo van. The police have been informed and forensics are doing there job! Please fellow friends if you see or hear anything about these items been advertising cheaply please let me know or call the Staffordshire police for more information. At the end of the day our buisnesses and we are all under threat against these evil scum bags, but we do have to protect our selves and do the best we can to keep this from happening again and to anybody else either.

Of course now we have had all your orders over the Easter weekend and Thankyou, however we are now under serious pressure as stocks are low so if you can please bear with us regarding your orders. We appreciate all your co operation with this unfortunate situation and we will be up and running to 100% very soon.

Thankyou and share this post and hopefully these we can catch these scum bags!

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Thats terrible news Mark on both counts, please accept my condolences and hopefully the culprits will be quickly caught.

I'm sure under these terrible circumstances members will be more than understanding if there is a slight delay in receiving their orders.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hope its all resolved! did you have CCTV installed?

Cant stand people that do this sort of thing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts