BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys,

Iv got a 320cd, Just recently the screen (used for Sat Nav,radio etc) has stopped working, it is still lit with the -BMW- text across it up but the 'menu' button and the knob dont seem to work on it.... Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm afraid I don't know a fix for your problem but I have had the same thing twice now on my 535d. Once it stopped working for literally 2 mins another time it stopped for approx 3 hours.

After turning on the ignition and then off again for approx 15mins the screen started to work as usual.

My initially froze on the CD track selector menu although I could access comunication, climate etc then my climate became Klimate then the screen went off.

Has been fine for a fortnight now though

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hiya guys,

Iv got a 320cd, Just recently the screen (used for Sat Nav,radio etc) has stopped working, it is still lit with the -BMW- text across it up but the 'menu' button and the knob dont seem to work on it.... Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Can you clarify please. Are you able to view the menu at all? Or is it the buttons that do not work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.