BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I live in birmingham the amount of vinyl wrapped cars i see now is becoming a joke the only one i really did like was a matt black bmw X6 with black rims etc looked the doggies nuts but i really dont see what the fascination is with wrapping its not exactly cheap either approx £1000+ im a big fan of shiney metalic paint nothing better on a nice sunny day seeing your car gleeming makes it look less expensive in matt wrap too

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I live in birmingham the amount of vinyl wrapped cars i see now is becoming a joke the only one i really did like was a matt black bmw X6 with black rims etc looked the doggies nuts but i really dont see what the fascination is with wrapping its not exactly cheap either approx £1000+ im a big fan of shiney metalic paint nothing better on a nice sunny day seeing your car gleeming makes it look less expensive in matt wrap too

And when u take it off they cant say if the paint will be damaged or not i wanted to do mine white i had a few quotes they all told me the same...bollocks to that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts