BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Sat Nav DVDs - BMW Professional

826 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  goldbcfc 
#1 ·
Hi All, I am just about to take delivery of a used 58 plate 5 series with professional sat nav. I fully expect the DVD to be 2008 and want to upgrade to a newer disk. I have a couple of questions if I may...

The BMW dealer has quoted me £177 for the DVD - 2014 - (which is higher than the cost of a new TomTom with full updates activated). I dont mind having a 2013. What do others do here in this respect. Is there a good place to get trusted secind hand copies?

Will newer disks actually work in a 2008 car or will I need to change something else?

What is the difference bewteen the business edition and professional on that year of car.

What are the differences between older (58) professional sat navs and newer versions? Has much changed.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

#5 ·
I cant find a link for the one i got but heres some as i cant find the seller i will try and find through my purchase history...like i said i can do u a cd-rom copy to try that first

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.