BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have many members on here been santa pod?
would a few people be interesting in going for a weekend, im going down there on 20th feb for the weekend.

what times have members had in the passed?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes m8 goin again this year theres two others aswell i know bimmerflex and bmw festival at gaydon.so many diffrent cars 2 c lots 2 do really good day out,i was in my zone down there!!! many goin this year?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would be interested but my cars off the road at the moment :frown
What's wrong mate? I'm sure there is someone on here that will help you. You know we have an E46 section dedicated just for your model :hihi...:rofl

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
il be at santa pod in september , i havnt been to a bmw show before but i do go to most of the modified car shows around the country all year including shows at santa pod.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
What's wrong mate? I'm sure there is someone on here that will help you. You know we have an E46 section dedicated just for your model :hihi...:rofl
Thanks for that :D

But its a project car and by definition is in bits in 'storage' (Dads garage!)...

All its going to take to get running is fitting the engine thats half built into it and then plenty of hours...

Its intended use is Drag strip and occasional road.... but Ive lost interest over the past few months due to other priorities and am hoping to get back started on it in a month or so.
As soon as its not sooooo cold :hihi

Oh, and Ive got all the money for the bits I need!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I competed at the Pod years ago. Gets addictive - I generally kept going until the car fell to bits - at least I used the AA's petrol on the way home :lol

Would be interested to see what time my rally car would post - but these days I'm too committed to driving sideways - straight roads just aren't as appealing :hihi

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will be at the BMW show at the pod, i live about quarter of a mile from it and can hear the drifting and the racing from my house, am going up tomorrow to the run wot ya brung :thumbsup

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
went santa pod last weekend for the weekend, had a quality time, my cars best was a 16.010 at 87.9mph with 3/4 of a tank of fuel and car loaded with stuff still, so was happy with that!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Might be late jumping on this thread but I love going to the Pod! Great day out!!

In my Seat Ibiza FR diesel I managed to get a 14.7 1/4 after many... many tries!!

I would be interested to see what the stock Bimmer will do - but I am a little more interested in the Drift What Ya Brung days now :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts