BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i have a local tyre outfit who claim to do a oil n filter change for £40 squid,using semi synth oil. is this too good to be true or is it bulk buying power? They are in the sussex area,anyone got any sensible comments on this crowd?

·
BFuk Moderator
2,680 Posts
mr rapido....Could you have a read through the rules and thread titling in my signature please and refrain from swearing (as per your introduction) on what is a forum that anyone, including children, can access.
Thanks

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Hey there i have a local tyre outfit who claim to do a oil n filter change for £40 squid,using semi synth oil. is this too good to be true or is it bulk buying power? They are in the sussex area,anyone got any sensible comments on this crowd?

no need for me to say anything
depending on what make of oil they use its poss

·
Registered
626 Posts
If it's setyres your talking about. I would trust them about as far as I can sh1t. I have had a bad experiance with them and I have heard from others who have. But they must have happy customers some where or they wouldn't still be in business:mad

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does seem cheap considering that the cost of oil is stratospheric. My independent reckons its not possible for that price and im kinda in agreement. Any fast fit boys care to comment?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts